Service & Warranty
The core to our success starts with the design and customization of the cabinets that make your house a home. Our design team has diversified experience working with architectural firms, interior designers, and custom homebuilders. They partner with internal sales and manufacturing departments to ensure all design and material specifications are employed to ensure precision craftsmanship from start to finish.
- Machining: Screen to Machine technology
- Felder – 2017 CNC Nested Router
- Felder – 2017 CNC Beam Panel Saw
- Brandt – 2017 Single Side Edge Bander
- Finishing: Booth and paint kitchen for mixing
- Assembly: Progressive assembly line.
- Custom: Fabrication of complex assemblies with limited technical information
- Capacity: Currently at 12 – 15 Kitchens per Week
The finishing of cabinets is an extremely meticulous process that we take great pride in. We efficiently apply stains to produce a furniture finish that can’t be replicated in the field. We are in the process of adding an in-house paint kitchen to match custom colors to exacting detail. With an additional booth and new spray equipment, daily capacity will increase to 100+ cabinets, plus associated components.
INSTALLATION & SERVICE
CTS Wood Design will make a commitment to you, our customer, that we will provide exceptional service! We understand that to provide a culture of service and excellence it starts with the point of first contact, through manufacturing quality cabinets, to installation in your home. Our Quality Control team will inspect all cabinets before they ever leave our facility. We believe in doing it right the first time and we strive to continually exceed expectations. Our delivery team handles your order as if it were their own with meticulous handling and care. In the final step of installation, our field team is committed to installing product per plan to the complete satisfaction of the Builder, Homeowner or Project Manager.
- One year limited warranty from customer possession date
- Covers craftmanship, material and hardware defects
- Excludes normal wear and tear, damage due to excessive exposure to heat or moisture
- Warranty fulfillment process to be finalized based on Geographical location and scope of non-conformances